February 27, 2009

My Bad!!


{A} {B} {C}

Or so all the sitcoms by daughter seem to say ~ I think its means "MY fault" which of course not keeping this to three posts a week is my fault!! Its been one of those weeks where I seem to be spending a llot of time doing nothing much as all ~ my ironing pile is emormous again ~ yes the Llamas are enjoying the view from the top ;) !! BUt I did have a really proactive day last Saturday in my workshop creating these beauties. MY new hammer arrived and after dancing around my kitchen (Much to the amusement of Elli) I went to work.

{A}Metropolis ~ available here
{B}Flor d'Luna ~ available here
{C}Dark side of the MOon ~ SOLD


AS always if you prefer to pay in sterling (GBP) then send me an email and we can sort something out.

5 comments:

  1. Such pretty pieces! Worth the wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pieces Jo.

    My bad...up until 3 months ago, I thought they were saying 'my bag'!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah I had to ask my seven year old so I'm not much better :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful jewellery, especially that heart moonstone necklace!
    We also used to love guess how much I love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there - what stunningly beautiful jewellery, I'm so pleased to have found your blog and your shops!

    Know what you mean about the ironing pile, mine's the same...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to post a comment ~ I love reading them and even if I don't have chance to reply please know I appreciate each and every word ♥