December 08, 2009

Trying to keep Up

Late nights in my 'other job', early morning taking Elli to school and then juggling orders in the job I adore is starting to take a toll on me. I am soo tired at the moment ~ lack of sleep is making me feel soo down at the moment ~ its a viscious circle I am sooo tired so I go to bed early but I can't sleep because my mind is trying to work out what else needs to be done!

It doesn't help when you have a sister who asks for something you don't have ...

Sometimes I would like a duvet day ...but would I stay there if I could lol!!

I'm showing you some of my recent commissions ~ don't worry you all can look as they aren't your Christmas pressies :)






Loads of love
Jo
x

1 comment:

  1. I'm really loving these earrings, what a great select of new designs, well done i'm sure the no sleep want last long and will be worth it in the end.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to post a comment ~ I love reading them and even if I don't have chance to reply please know I appreciate each and every word ♥