June 25, 2011

And the Winner is ...

I was amazed and so delighted about all the fabulous comments and entries ~ if I was a millionare and could make as many as entered I would have loved to have made you all winners ~ but as thats not to be, I had to sort out all the entries there were(and yes I did include the two late entries) 




Elli wanted to help out so after all the cutting out of the numbers of the entries she was the one to pick the winner!!


So

the


winning


number


is
Number 393


Congratulations Janet of Pink Poppy Studios

I'll be sending  you an email!!


Thank you thank you thank you

Nope I cannot thank you enough!!





xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to post a comment ~ I love reading them and even if I don't have chance to reply please know I appreciate each and every word ♥