December 01, 2011

Pin on

Todays Pin on is Doors ~ I'm totally intrigued with doors ~ why I don't know! 

Maybe something to do with stories I read as a child ~ with doors leading to magical places,
mysterious and inviting?

Pinterest is filled with photographs of magical looking doors,
here's some of my favourites..



Source: Uploaded by user via Jo on Pinterest





Todays doors (and gates) have a rusticness to them ~ old times, maybe leading to old houses, walled secret gardens or castles.
Doors let your imagination run wild ~ what would be behind your door?





xxx

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous pictures...what is it about doors that fascinate us so.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to post a comment ~ I love reading them and even if I don't have chance to reply please know I appreciate each and every word ♥