My date has finally come through for my operation!
I don't know whether to do a happy dance,
or run wildly into the woods screaming terrified!
I'm scared ~ I still remember the slow recovery last time,
the pain, not being able to get comfortable,
the frustrations of wanting to do things,
yet my body failing me!
I must look at the positives....
1. Its after Christmas ~ so I have time to prepare and enjoy my family
2. I do know what to expect ~ I know not to expect more than I am capable of, to give my body chance to heal.
3. I have chance to get my body in tip top condition ready for the recovery.
4. After the op I will be pain free (once the healing is complete)
5. Its at the beginning of the year (9th January) which gives me the rest of the year to enjoy, take life at its fullest.
6. I have chance to do my accounts ~ bahahahahahah!!!
And so the countdown begins just over 3 months to go!
( I need an injection on the 17th to shut my cycles down which lasts for 12 weeks)