September 17, 2012

My heart is hollow ...

I tried a couple of new techniques (for me anyway) 
this week.

Sometimes I feel my work is stagnant and not going anywhere,
my head and my heart need to let loose.

Expand 
Move along
Evolve

Its not always easy feeling like I do

But I also know its a fabulous therapy 
creativity!!

So here's my little hollow heart


















I bought the sari silk especially for this project 

and then procrastinated over the whole thing.

You should see what else I have procastinated over!! 

So let me know what you think?

Sorry the pictures are so bad ~ I took them with my phone for instagram!!




xxx

5 comments:

  1. very cute love the bright pop of color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i totally agree - love the pop of colour :)
    and i'm not a great 'heart' lover...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Claire ~ personally I can see these with all sort of shapes ~ I'm thinking a leaf with green sari silk next :)

      Delete
  3. Love it...especially that pop of color. I want to learn enameling just because I love a "pop" of color on silver....very nice.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to post a comment ~ I love reading them and even if I don't have chance to reply please know I appreciate each and every word ♥