October 09, 2009

Blackberry picking

Together ~ berry picking ~Available

The other weekend we actually got to do some blackberry picking ~ it was something I don't think I have done for a good couple of years but the day was sooo beautifully sunny and warm and we walked along the clifftops picking the gorgeous berrys. Now I'm not sure why we haven't done it in the past years but guarenteed its weather related ~ summer (if you can call July and August that) has been hanging on by the skin of its teeth and having such beautiful weather in October meant we just had to make the most of it!!

Now of course I had to make a crumble pie with it didnt I ~ custard for E and Elli and I were treated to Vanilla ice cream melting over the hot sauce ~ am I making you drool yet??


JO
x

4 comments:

  1. Drooling for both the necklace and the crumble!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say that pendent is gorgeous...and the pie looks fabulous, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmm I love my moms blackberry pie! The necklace is gorgeous, great colours!
    Jaime

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with that necklace!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to post a comment ~ I love reading them and even if I don't have chance to reply please know I appreciate each and every word ♥