October 01, 2009

A Winner !!

Slate ~ available now
Is announced from my facebook fan page ~ thank you to everyone who joined my gemehaven facebook fanpage I promise there will be another soon ~ congrats to Andrea who won the Twig earrings. I will be making more of these ~ I have some beautiful amethyst and rubies all ready for setting :)
Custom ring
I'm still trying to keep up with my custom orders ~ I'm sort of getting there I promise but its why I am soo slack on being her eon my blog ~ at the weekend I took the Sunday off (well apart from cinema work that is) and we went black berry picking ~ somewhere on my phone is some pics for you ~ complete with a picture of the crumble which I promise to show you as soon as I can.

JO
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to post a comment ~ I love reading them and even if I don't have chance to reply please know I appreciate each and every word ♥