April 29, 2010

Budding here!

SOLD!! But another one is available with garnet

I seem to be having a theme with my creations this week ~ twigs and buds ~ all over the place!!  This new pendant is my lastest series ~ simple organic pendants with a gemstone ~ these can signify a birthstone ( the freshwater pearl is for June) Or even just a colour stone you like ~ of course mine would be blue ~ lol you already probaby guessed that !!

So far I have made two of these ~ the other one with garnet ( January birthstone) I wore them both together ~ I like to do this to check the way it hangs ~ they look fab ~ two different chains with two Budding pendants with different stones ~ now I want to make more!!

and it all started with earrings...
Love 
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to post a comment ~ I love reading them and even if I don't have chance to reply please know I appreciate each and every word ♥