October 21, 2010

Atishoooooo

Capturing Soul 


Yuk this horrible cold virus that has been going round finally caught up with me :( I'm coughing and spluttering and the last thing I want to do is set fire to myself while soldering ~ the mind is willing (I have a ton of sketches in my little red book) but my body isn't.

Next week here we have half term holiday and that means extra shifts in my other job:( we also have friends down staying so studio time will definetely be few and far between ~ I do have some commissions I am finishing off though.  Hopefully my muse will hold fire and maybe keep coming up with extra designs to keep me busy.

Falling Leaves
I have taken delivery of some amazing earring cabochons ~ beautiful stones in ocean jasper, montana agate, Jasper, and also kyanite ~ maybe if I feel better these will be my next photographs to show you !!




xxx

4 comments:

  1. Bless you. Feel better soon darling.

    But me oh my how I love those Falling Leaves. *happy sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo Jo they are both gorgeous pieces, that top one is GORGEOUS !! ...but i could see me wearing the bottom one lots !! Must sell more beads....

    Hope you feel better soon !

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know what a dearly departed friend of ours told me, and probably you too, get some vicks and rub it on the soles of your feet.

    Sending Healing your way my friend.
    ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are stunning! Absolutely beautiful!

    Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to post a comment ~ I love reading them and even if I don't have chance to reply please know I appreciate each and every word ♥