December 01, 2010

On countdown now ~


A special sale now until the 18th December on Etsy

Just enter the code Christmas2010 as you checkout and the 20% will be automatically deducted.

♥Please note the posting times for international and UK for Christmas delivery are on my shop policies (there isn't much time!!) but I will post them below for you to double check.

Wishing all my customers a fabulous Christmas 2010 
♥*¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*´¨)
(¸.•´ (¸*´¨(♥ Christmas Posting Dates ~

6th December ~ South & Central America, Caribbean, Africa, Middle East, Asia, Far East (including Japan), Australia and New Zealand

10th December ~ Eastern Europe, USA and Canada

13th December ~ Western Europe

For the UK
MY last shipping date is MOnday 20th December






xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to post a comment ~ I love reading them and even if I don't have chance to reply please know I appreciate each and every word ♥