December 07, 2010

and Finally ...

Another batch is ready to go to the assay office ~ phew ~ including some Christmas presents ~ so please MUm if you are reading this please go back to reading something else!!!! 

I wanted to experiment with some bracelets ~ as you will all know I love making lampwork bracelets ~ but I also wanted to make some cabochon ones ~ maybe mixing the two up would be fun too??

Anyway here's the December batch and once these are sent off I can start creating the January/Februaury batch ...
Hope you are enjoying the Christmas preparations ~ we don't put our decorations up until this weekend coming ~ but I will show you some pictures once they are up!!



xxx

4 comments:

  1. Ok, that bracelet... you can just send that directely to me.

    Kthxbai.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Jo I LOVE that bracelet its stunning, think you excelled yourself there :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jo, that green bracelet is just perfection!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to post a comment ~ I love reading them and even if I don't have chance to reply please know I appreciate each and every word ♥