October 19, 2011

Saving..

So I told you about the pieces from 2008 and 2009, 
I have to say I am amazed and so thankful for all the lovely messages about my work back then.

Lots of pieces have been reserved too :) 
{and thankfully it was the pieces I couldn't bare to pull apart }
Pictures retaken of some of them...
Apple Blossom ~ RESERVED

Golden Sun

Snow Queen ~ RESERVED

Snow Queens Bouquet ~ RESERVED 




All these pieces mean something to me and I am thrilled you love them still too!

I still have some pieces I need to revamp too.






xxx

3 comments:

  1. Those are all lovely, Jo! I can see why they've been reserved so quickly :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my - Please don't pull apart or revamp.... I am going to look now.... your pics above from yesteryear I would die to have the talent to make inmylifetimeyears!!!!

    A M A Z I N G!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol thank you Sue x

    Thanks Ivy I'm thrilled and slightly amazed :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to post a comment ~ I love reading them and even if I don't have chance to reply please know I appreciate each and every word ♥