December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas

Or Happy Holidays {for those that don't celebrate Christmas} 
I've closed my shops ready for the holidays and I am spending the day with my Elli ~
a little extra gifts to buy and coffee {for me}, hot chocolate for Elli!

Today is Christmas Eve, Eve .... tomorrow is a special family day ~ all the presents are wrapped
{except the ones I may buy today and the one in my studio ...oops}
I am a little excited!!


Source: google.com via Jo on Pinterest


Source: flickr.com via Jo on Pinterest

Source: google.com via Jo on Pinterest


♥*¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*´¨)
(¸.•´ (¸*´¨(♥ Merry Christmas everyone





xxx

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas, Jo! Hope you and your family have a great holiday!
    xo,
    Ivy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to post a comment ~ I love reading them and even if I don't have chance to reply please know I appreciate each and every word ♥