January 05, 2012

Magical Deep

Anyone who knows me, knows I'm totally, and utterly in love with Labradorite..
It's one stone I almost panic if I don't have a ton of it to look at..
Finding great quality Labradorite is hard
I prefer mine dark with flashes of blue ~ strong flashes
{and the deeper or brighter the blue the better!}

This cabochon is to die for!






Magic from the Deep 
She measures a UK M 
A US size 6.25 

and yes thats my hallmark you can see ;) 

Listed HERE 










xxx
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Love the ring! Love Labradorite too. One of my fave stones and I absolutely agree...the brighter the blue flash the better! I spent a fortune on a few stunning big labs, but when I got them, they weren't completely flat on the back....don't know what I'm going to do with them, but the blue flash is to die for :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to post a comment ~ I love reading them and even if I don't have chance to reply please know I appreciate each and every word ♥