June 19, 2012

Butterfly, fluttering by...

You know how I love my butterflies ~ 

I can't stop creating with them ~ and then suddenly it was a very special persons birthday, 
and I knew I had to make her a butterfly something...



So this is what I came up with ~ an adjustable butterfly ring!

Something to pretty up your fingers I think!!

I have another I am making up now 
(as of course this one is fluttering around the special persons hand now) 

so if you are interested just give me a shout 
made to measure with a little bit of adjustment ;) 

Speak soon 




xxx

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful Design!

    Have nominated you for a Versatile Blog award. Bit of a fun blog hop, I think :o)

    http://dontthinkdraw.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/nominations.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely - that butterfly would look great as a pendant too Jo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have made and sold a pendant or two like that Jo maybe I'll make another with a pretty stone :) x

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by to post a comment ~ I love reading them and even if I don't have chance to reply please know I appreciate each and every word ♥