July 03, 2012

Still here!!

Life is getting back to normal here in gemheaven house
It has to
A wait of 10 months is too long to be in limbo 
(if that is the length of time I have before the op) 
So I have decided to get on with life.
(Its way to short to waste)

Anyway, huge apologises for my tardiness
I've been beavering away
Some of the pieces I made preop have been sitting there
waiting
waiting
for the rest of the bundle to be finished



and so yesterday the package finally went off!!

This is what we have to look forward to



and this is what I'm in the process of finishing 
I will be back shortly (Or dreckly as we say in Cornwall!!)



xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to post a comment ~ I love reading them and even if I don't have chance to reply please know I appreciate each and every word ♥