September 09, 2009

Fan Page

Pitted ~ available

You have may have noticed on the left hand side a little box from facebook, saying become a Fan ~ basically if you are on facebook and you click the link it means you become a member of gemheaven jewellery fan page. On there I list latest pieces and what I have listed in my shops, commission pieces and once I hit that magic 100 I can rename my page (which to me would be very exciting!). I also want to use that page to include giveaways, discounts etc ~ so if you are interested in all that (lol!!) then click away ~ I'm on countdown ~ 25 to go ;0)

Pitted on a chain with sapphire ~ available
The above set (sold seperately) is an on going design which is already proving popular on Etsy ~ these will be listed on to my website in the near future but if you fancy some before and prefer shopping from gemheaven.co.uk then just send me a message and I will list them especially for you :)
Speak soon
Jo
x

2 comments:

  1. Yey... I was the fan number 100 in FB! LOVE your work! I have been your fan for a long time.
    Take Care, You rock,
    Leena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Leena ~ you are making me blush here!! Congrats on being my 100th fan too!!
    Jo
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to post a comment ~ I love reading them and even if I don't have chance to reply please know I appreciate each and every word ♥