April 19, 2010

Back to normality

Well sort of .... with the Easter break and my other job being full time for the whole holidays I am now about to get into my normal routine ~ except now I can't post to anywhere out of the UK because of the Volcano that is sending ash plumes into the sky in Iceland.  You may wonder how that affects me in the UK ~ well the wind is sending the Ash over Europe making it unsafe for aeroplanes to fly. 

The  pictures are fabulous but it has left thousands stranded because of this.  We're waiting for news tonight whether flights are resumed ~ my parcels here are also waiting ;) 


So I am cheering you all up with a picture of my latest pendant which I will be listing later today :) 

Take Care 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to post a comment ~ I love reading them and even if I don't have chance to reply please know I appreciate each and every word ♥